Thank you for your interest in our puppies! It is of utmost importance to us that our puppies go to loving, safe homes. Please know that owning a pet is a major investment of time, energy, and money. It is also a commitment that should be maintained for the life of the animal.
Before making a deposit on a puppy, please read and agree to the following purchase agreement and health guarantee. You will be asked to sign a paper copy at the time of pickup.
- Purchaser agrees to provide a healthy, loving environment. Under no circumstances will this dog or puppy be sold, leased, given away to a pet shop, research lab, or similar facility. If this dog or puppy is found to be neglected or abused, the purchaser will surrender the dog or puppy to the seller, unconditionally.
- If limited registration is purchased, the purchaser agrees that no breeding of the dog will occur. In the event that breeding does occur, no registration of resulting puppies will be attempted.
- If full registration is purchased, the purchaser agrees to abide by the AKC’s Guide to Responsible Breeding found at akc.org.
- NO REFUNDS
- The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
- The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pick up (vaccination/worming record will be provided). It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule – around 16-20 weeks old.
- If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for replacement with a puppy of equal value provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy unfit for purchase.
- This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
- The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
- The breeder gives a one year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy. If this should occur the breeder agrees to replace the puppy with one of the same breed (equal value). Correct testing needs to be done at the buyer’s expense by a licensed vet or specialist to diagnose that puppy’s condition is a genetic defect before the breeder will refund or replace the puppy.
- The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
Purchaser’s signature indicates full agreement to the above conditions.
Signature of Purchaser ___________________________ Date __________
Signature of Seller ______________________________ Date __________